• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Group Buy #3 - FETZILLA, the amp...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Folks,

Today I despatched pcbs plus small semis to the following five GB #3 people:

4P Woody
2P BBE
4P Koldby
2P Hoxuanduc
2P Lloop9

I await Johnny2Bad's confirmation that nothing yet has arrived in Canada from GB #2, and Tome's payment for his two boards.

Once these guys are done, then that's it for the FetZilla!!

Been a great ride, thanks to all of you..... watch my website for more interesting circuits!!

Cheers,

Hugh
That's

Gordon,

You wouldn't believe it..... received my original despatch to your Saskatoon address yesterday, incredible, 'Address Unknown'. Still, it's back where it started, undamaged, and you should have your resent package at the Lodge very soon.

Cheers,

Hugh

Well, that's good news ... sort of. I most certainly have a perfectly good address, with big easy-to-read numbers on the house. I checked my eMails ... yes, that is a real address, no errors. Oh well, things happen.

Finaly,made the beginning of a new Fetzilla.One thing I know did forget to order two 100n caps(C10)Is there anyone having a pair for me?

Attachments

• DSCN4932.jpg
    DSCN4932.jpg
    377.6 KB · Views: 219
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.