Graph comparison, which one is the best?

I think (linear) cone excursion and thermal issues are the main constraints regarding LF output. The connection between volume displacement, frequency and sound pressure (or sound power if you like) level is quite universal. Resonances can be compensated for (I mentioned LT, didn't I?) but distortion caused by nonlinear cone travel is another cuppa tea. Which could be addressed partially by use of motional feedback of course.

Sophisticated thoughts - as applied to sealed boxes (although cone motion idea doesn't apply to BR since cone motion and vent conflict below tuning or other tuned systems like TH and TL).

But I wonder if it is true that you can define a resonance and then apply the exact reverse EQ in order to totally remove ALL harm the resonance causes to reproduced sound?

B.

Yes, DSP has removed most of the need to worry about box alignment with the usual efficiency for BW trade-off of course, so all these 'splitting of hairs' comparisons can be moot nowadays that DSP has become relatively inexpensive; and frankly, most low tuned alignments can be pretty far off and still be fine due to our falling hearing acuity curve combined with room modes, so lacking the details of the OP's app, no way to choose what's best overall except referenced to another textbook alignment.

You're welcome!

'Falling' as in our natural roll-off down low where speakers are tuned.

A little more technically, as tuning drops, group delay increases and at some point, tuning even lower is beneficial since the GD is also decaying with increasing frequency up where we can hear it if tuned higher with of course the universal trading efficiency for BW.

For you, pretty much a moot issue since you have a long history of 20 Hz subs IIRC. ;)