good methodology for simulating diffraction with off axis data

hello, I'm currently in the process of designing my first speaker and I find myself blocked with the simulation of diffraction. the drivers i want to use have off axis FR magnitude graphs, respectively 0, 30 and 60 degrees .

The problem is that VituixCad's diffraction simulation tool, while it can give me off axis responses for a given baffle, can only take one FR as an input.

What is the best way to go ? Should I only use the manufacturer's on axis FR and the simulated off axis responses or is there a better way of doing it ?

I was thinking something like using the manufacturer's on axis frequency response to simulate diffraction results between 0 and 30 degrees, using the manufacturer's 30 degrees response to simulate 30 to 60 degrees and so on, but I don't know if that's a valid way of doing it.

Thank you for your time

Teo

Should I only use the manufacturer's on axis FR and the simulated off axis responses or is there a better way of doing it ?

You should first use the on axis FR alone in the diffraction tool and evaluate the results by doing a trial XO based on them. You can look at baffle widths, driver locations, and different baffle edge treatments this way. The results won't be accurate in an absolute sense but by comparing them you can see the point of diminishing returns and move ahead to prototype stage. Once you have a protoype, your simulations are obsolete. Only after you have measurements should you dare to purchase XO components. Better yet, go active/DSP for the XO and just dial in the needed filters.

You can get detailed directivity using tools like AKABAK or ABEC but the learning curve on them is steep and takes longer than building a prototype or two.

You simulate each driver
then when summed together with the crossover
you see off axis for the whole system.

it is important that the sim
includes the actual driver position.
Since center to center position will change behavior
off axis.

If each driver is measured on center.
Then it thinks everything is mounted like a magic
non existent coaxial. or they are all basically mounted
on top of each other perfectly centered.

Since that is impossible you set XYZ coordinates
to be offset each driver according to the listening position you establish.
Usually the tweeter.

Or establish the listening position,
again usually the tweeter.
And dont move the microphone for all other drivers

Then phase and baffle response will be accurate to the listening
position. And you wont have to practical kill yourself
and calculate all the annoying xyz coordinates