good looking enclosures

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I love the Modushop cases, but 50 Euros for shipping to North America is too steep for me.
I agree, the pierced bases certainly make a much easier/neater wiring job when building power amps. Power wiring can be run underneath with signal and output wiring above.

I'm using Hoffman Nema 12 stainless steel enclosures, but I have to plug the holes for the "Start" "Stop" "Jog" "Select" switches, as they are used fished out of the dumpster at a food factory. Some of them have nice 6x10x1 heat sinks already screwed to the back, for motor drives.

I love the Modushop cases, but 50 Euros for shipping to North America is too steep for me.
I agree, the pierced bases certainly make a much easier/neater wiring job when building power amps. Power wiring can be run underneath with signal and output wiring above.

Not really ..

You are buying TAX FREE - what is 20% in Europe ...

If you think 5U 10mm is 260 euros, you have actualy cheaper then shipped to Italy - from Italy ...

Also, keep in your mind - is a 25 pounds - prolly 30 [packed] ...

I just order 4U 10mm - 300mm deep for F5 ...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.