GOLDRING 10-20, a Stylus replacement for cheaper

Cats have a very sensitive sense of hearing and a much more developed hearing capacity than humans. Capable of detecting up to 60kHz, which is significantly louder than humans (up to 20kHz) and even dogs (up to 35kHz), allowing them to hear, among others, the high-pitched squeaks of rodents (20-50kHz). This is very useful when I need a second opinion without being biased by the HI-FI market advertising or the price I have paid for any HI-FI equipment. My ears may be bad, but my cat's not, and he agrees with me that this cartridge now sounds very good, ... did I say good? sounds superb!, awesome!, voluptuous!, even better than the CLEARAUDIO Aurum Beta, a little on the brigh side at times. You can hear it for yourself: although it is recorded with the mobile phone, it can be appreciated very well how Shirley's voice fly and rises with power, without faltering or distorting. Now I´ve listennig enough records to be sure, and my cat said to me: forget about purchasing that MC after this! and I agree with him.