• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Giving up, selling Sharp Panel + OHP + more

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, I have given up on my DIY projector project, not enough time to complete it. I also happened on a great deal for a big screen TV from a friend who moved, so I don't really need all the parts I accumalated over the last year:

http://www.craigslist.org/sby/ele/95333323.html

Selling all the following for $150:

3m 9800 Overhead projector - 6000 lumens. You will not find a OHP projector in better shape, absolute mint.

Sharp 1500 projector panel. Panel is also in great condition, and includes remote, power adaptor, vga cable, and hard shell case. There are two dead pixels, but they have not changed the big screen experience for me.

A second non-working sharp 1500 panel. This powers up, but lcd doesn't display anything.

Some optics, including a copier lens, FS mirror.

I would prefer a buyer from the San Francisco Bay area that could pick it up, but would ship it for the right buyer.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Thanks for all the support and great information, this forum has been a real inspiration...but my better half wants all the non essentials out of the house...

sorry..

I ended up selling them locally. My wife just wanted everything out of the house, so I actually sold them pretty cheaply.

For those two Sharp QA1500 (only one working), a 3m 9800 OHP in mint condition, and a slightly worn but clean 72" Projection screen on a Tripod (may have been da-lite), it came to $190.

That's pretty much what I paid for all of it a year ago (on separate auctions on Ebay). For some reason, panels were easier to come by back then.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.