Giveaway: Semisouth pair and Pearl 3 boards

Joined 2019
Paid Member
The other day I was exchanging emails with one of our forum’s great members, Bob @flocchini. He mentioned having some SJEP120R100 not being used, and would I like to facilitate a giveaway? Yesterday I received Bob’s tracer-matched SJEP pair, so let’s do this! For my part, I’m including a pair of assembled Pearl 3 boards for a second winner.

Giveaway:
  • 1 pair SJEP120R100
  • 1 pair of populated and tested Pearl 3 boards

Rules and conditions:
One entry per person (obvious, but worth saying). We’ll pick both winners from the same list, so no need to create two lists. I'll pay for the shipping. As long as USPS will ship to your country/address, you meet the criteria.

How it'll work:
To enter, just copy the list of entrants, paste into a new comment, add your DIYA username to the bottom of that list and post. In 48 hours or so, I'll make a comment saying that entries are closed. I'll take the final list of entrants, paste them into an online randomizer, and the name that appears in the top (#1) position will be the winner of the SJEP pair. The person at the very bottom of the list will receive the Pearl 3 boards. From there, winners simply need to PM me their mailing address and I'll get them posted.

Attachments

• IMG_2115.jpeg
    IMG_2115.jpeg
    495.9 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_2114.jpeg
    IMG_2114.jpeg
    647.3 KB · Views: 143
  • Thank You
Reactions: 10 users
Joined 2018
Paid Member
Thanks to Cody and Bob for this amazing offer!!

If the P3 needs a power supply board I’m happy to offer one of these to the winner. I’ll ship to the winner in the USA, or ship to Cody for outside of USA. That way it’s one package for the expensive shipment.

Attachments

• IMG_1104.jpeg
    IMG_1104.jpeg
    670.1 KB · Views: 60
  • Thank You
Reactions: 8 users