G'day All

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone,
Just saying hello, I'm Timo, new to Port Macquarie, and was introduced to this site by a friend in Maroochydore, QLD who has a set of Altec Valencia's and sent me a thread started by Geoff H, also in Port Macquarie.
The sound of those Altecs was the BEST in my humble audio life.
The sort of Gut Punch I've only ever had at a live concert.
I am limited to a pair of Mordaunt Short MS35Ti's,Project 6.1 tt , and a Marantz PM-82. Everything is a straight set up, no esoteric tweeks or mods yet, but I'm happy to accept any advice on how to improve.
Thats it for now , All the best to all of you and hope to hear from you soon, Cheers , Timo.

To PerAnders, up over sounds fine, my parents are from Finland.
To panamaniac, perhaps Geoff H and I will get on just fine coz I'm not exactly stable myself.
To Cal Weldon, I am a fan of Altecs but have only heard em a couple of times and fell in love staight away, perhaps one day I'll be lucky enough to get some, If the wife will put up with them, she likes things to be small and cute,- she just doesn't understand my addiction.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.