• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB thread for XMOS DSD 384 kHz / 32bit USB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok, in another thread there are people ready for getting of the boat, as there's no end date for this group buy. So could you joro_s set it to be soon, so that we won't lose the interest in this group buy. At the moment we are just one short of 25, I'm sure there would be people buying the last one as well.

Hi,

...So could you joro_s set it to be soon, so that we won't lose the interest in this group buy. At the moment we are just one short of 25...

I know that I have to put a dead line to this GB, but in a week I would have been tested the protocol for PCM63 and PCM61.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digi...56-pcm63-others-nos-mode-pc-oversampling.html

Protocols for PCM1704 and PCM56 are successfully tested. And in a week I’ll provide an AK4396 DAC with DSD support (I haven’t calculate the price of this DAC yet) (the PCBs are ready, but I have to complete the firmware for the microcontroller). Everyone in this GB, who will be satisfied of new DSD DAC, can replace PCM5102 or can add one.

Everyone who is pleased with current features can take this XMOS board or combo now, the prices are as for 25 boards:

XMOS board – Euro 63
PCM5102 board – Euro 22.9
Shipping is Euro 7.5.
These prices are with paypal fee.

PS: I think that in a month every order will be accomplished.

Regards,
Joro

I am not familiar with group buys, so how does this continue? As far as I see the needed number for the XMOS board is reached...

Hi,

I am new in GB too :) I have ordered all necessary components and ordered the PCBs. I hope that in 10-12 days all components will be arrived. And after 7-10 days the PCB have to be soldered.

In a week I'll PM everyone who participate in this GB.

Regards,
Joro

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.