• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas L-Adapter Board

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Hi,

I'am new here and I'am interested to buy boards too.
I have 2 questions however:
What means minikit ?
What would be the shipping cost to France ?

Jeff.
Minikit parts are listed here.
L-ADAPTER BOM DiyA - Google Sheets

Shipping internationally is minimum 13.00
Im planning to dish some wallwarts for my multiroom stuff so I signed up for 5 L-adapter boards plus full kits. I also need to make some own L-adapter boards without the rectifier part, will split that from the active part. What does the mini-kit include?

Best
Staffan
Kit components
L-ADAPTER BOM DiyA - Google Sheets

I’m in for 2 boards with components.

Signed on list. :)

Hello!
A need ATX power with +12v, +5v and so on, for HTPC on Asus Z97m motherboard. How many L-Adapter boards I am needed?

The higher current >5A used to be ATX +5
and +12v at the 8pin CPU socket.
+12v and 3,3v at the ATX is about max 1.5A
and the best are to separate the 2 +12v= 2 L-adapter and 1 for 5v and 1 for 3,3v. So I will say 4, but 3 is also feasible.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Greetings
The Group Buy will be ending on February 9th 2020 at 11:59PM
I have sent out private messages for the Group Buy information to all those that have signed up on Group Buy.
The spreadsheet to sign up is linked in my signature, in addition be sure to read the group buy information linked also in my spreadsheet for more details about the group buy , links to boards and kits etc. Any questions please private message.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
Salas Board GB Ends Soon 2-9-2020 - Please review to get boards

Hello, the current group buy will end in 3 days.
Please make inquiries and payments as soon as possible.
Please see signature for sign up and group rules, etc.

I have received word already that some of the PCB facilities are closing shop temporarily until the corona virus clears. I assume that the production will be delayed as are result. I know this can be frustrating waiting for boards, but nobody wants anyone to get sick from making your boards ....I will try to update on this as I have more word.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
GB Ends Today

Today is the last official day to get on the Group Buy.
Late comers will be put on a waiting list.

Please sign up on spreadsheet, read Group Buy also linked below and private message me with any questions after reading.

Boards will be ordered tomorrow.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
GB Update

Group Buy Update
As many of can guess - the group buy ended at a particularly unfortunate time.The order was put in at the exact time of the coronavirus or COVID-19.This has created a very high backlog for Chinese manufacturers for circuit boards. They are just about complete now.

The boards are expected to ship to me next week, with luck.

I am assuming the shipping infrastructure may also be slow as well.

In the US, where I live, we are just starting to see the effects of this virus. It has closed lots of schools and commerce. Keeping fingers crossed that I do not get this disease, but the likelihood continues to escalate for many of us.

Some people received some boards and kits from leftover stock, but most did not. The kits are ready to go, once they arrive - assuming good health to me and you.
I appreciate your understanding - however, any problems with this , I would be glad to refund you for your project if it does not meet your deadlines.