• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Salas Folded Simplistic Phono PCB

Hi Tea-Bag,

I would like to add my name to the Salas FS Phono PCB list but I'm not sure it it's too late for the 4/30 batch. If it's too late, no biggie, I certainly have got other projects to work on. If it's not too late can I check the boxes I need for the phono preamp on the spreadsheet even though I've already paid for the Salas DCG3?

Thanks

Joined 2006
Paid Member
DELAY!!

I am currently awaiting the boards arrival.

The board house unfortunately shipped the circuit boards to another country.
This is a first.

They were unable to get the customs department for that country to re-direct package to me. So the boards are back in production line.

I hope to ship the boards out in less than 2 weeks. My apologies for the delay.

Hi Teabag,

It's been roughly 2 weeks since your last update. Do we have any updates on the new batch of board remaking in production and ready to shipped out to individuals ? Let me know the update. I sent you the PM but did not hear back. Hope to hear back from you soon.

Thanks,
Tom

I am currently awaiting the boards arrival.

The board house unfortunately shipped the circuit boards to another country.
This is a first.

They were unable to get the customs department for that country to re-direct package to me. So the boards are back in production line.

I hope to ship the boards out in less than 2 weeks. My apologies for the delay.

Joined 2006
Paid Member
GB ends 12/3/2017 for Salas Boards

The current GB for all Salas boards end of 12/3/2017.
I will be sending out private messages to all those on the spreadsheet with payment instructions, so I can send you an invoice.
If you are not on the spreadsheet, please sign up then send me a private message.
After the Group buy closes and boards are ordered, it should be between 4-6 weeks typically for me to get the boards and kits ready, and then to ship them out across the world.
Let me know if there are any questions.

Tea