• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

GB for Dac Chip AD1865 from Rochester

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Oke guys,

I ordered a different product day before yesterday on Chip1Stop.
Didn't pay any shipping.

Checked moq of 5 AD1865's, shipping to Netherlands, at 09:00 cet:

No shipping. See attached picture

Better not wait too long, as shipping rates are, iirc, special december offer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-08-09-00-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-12-08-09-00-52.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 158
Oke guys,

I ordered a different product day before yesterday on Chip1Stop.
Didn't pay any shipping.

Checked moq of 5 AD1865's, shipping to Netherlands, at 09:00 cet:

No shipping. See attached picture

Better not wait too long, as shipping rates are, iirc, special december offer.

I checked shipping to my home in Montana and it was indeed 40 bucks.

One question I had for you is that when I check the shipping price, it guides me through a bunch of stuff and then it asks for my account number.

It says I can either use my customer account number or Chip1Stop's account number. I have no clue what they are talking about. I created an account, but I don't see any account number. Any thoughts?

I checked shipping to my home in Montana and it was indeed 40 bucks.

One question I had for you is that when I check the shipping price, it guides me through a bunch of stuff and then it asks for my account number.

It says I can either use my customer account number or Chip1Stop's account number. I have no clue what they are talking about. I created an account, but I don't see any account number. Any thoughts?

Your customer account number is for the big companies that have their own shipping license etc with ups etc.

Just use theirs :)
They also have a online help, I set this up years ago..

I went through the whole checkout process on chip1stop. shipping cost was $0. I am prepared to do it. But I think we should do it earlier than end of the month as there is a coupon for free shipping right now and it might expire soon.

Can you link the coupon for free shipping? I now have 2 people saying there is free shipping and yet when I go through the process, it's telling me that shipping is 40 bucks.

But they again, their website is kind of clunky, so I could just be missing it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.