Funniest snake oil theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely, if they draw no power, they cannot be considered as 'active'.

Careful, young buck, reread that part of the "explanation":
"They are designed to activate the internal Crystal Technology with energy rather than current, thus creating both an electric and magnetic field."

And now rethink everything you believed you knew about power, current, electric and magnetic fields. ;)

Sorry guys, I have tried for the last 20 years or more to measure what the Bybees do, but I have failed to do so. I just gave up and now just listen for a difference. Works for me! By the way, I spoke to Jack Bybee last night, explaining Scott's 'oversight' in his evaluation of one of his devices. He said to say hello to Scott for him, for I presume he felt sorry that he was so inept at discovery of what made the device work.

Some of what has been said in the last few posts is not entirely rational or logical. It's more like a bunch of junior high school bullies ganging up on somebody they don't like.

Some of the items in the long list of points associated with fake products also apply to legitimate products. Taking one item out of context could apply to lots of things incorrectly.

Magical thinking is not a recognized cognitive bias, it is a term to often used denigrate and insult, as it is here. Which, by the way is against rule #1.

In addition, it's not funny. Bullying is never funny.

At the same time neither is playing moderator when you're not. The mods have, to a large degree, let the lounge be a bit wilder than the main forum. Let's let them do their job.

Additionally, if the term magical thinking is that offensive, then this kitchen is going to be too hot. Maybe some of us find normalizing total BS offensive, too.

Sorry guys, I have tried for the last 20 years or more to measure what the Bybees do, but I have failed to do so.

Well, if you were not able to disclose differences by means of physical measurements, you should have gone further and apply statistics. Run verifiable DBT's and run their outcomes through some software as SPSS (is this still available today? We've sucessfully used it in the 1980ies...).

Best regards!

A list should be compiled of “other things you can buy for the cost of a Bybee which has real quantifiable value.” Maybe that would put things in better perspective?

I’m eyeing round trip tickets to Cuba at the moment which are going for less.

Also, bonus being it is on a real plane that flies in the air and Cuba is a real place.

Status
Not open for further replies.