Funniest snake oil theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
This beats the Bybee by being one terminal more efficient.

I am sorry to note that these bsters are based in the Netherlands, spreading their manure globally by appropriating a Japanese girls name. Which, by the way, is always written by at least two characters - and never one of them will be the character used by these charlatans above their brand name.

This could work, but nobody:s power line has enough negative feedback on the earthing lines to be significant. Mostly for US residents and countries with similar systems.

Its a single cable to a box, no loop, no way it will do anything except as as an antenna and pick up or transmit noise.

Its just a continuation of the grounding box scam, that like USB hubs etc. one comes out , then you get a whole plethora of copy cat products to help milk the true believers of their money.

Last edited:
vacuphile said:
They sell those too! The market is ahead of you:

https://www.akikoaudio.com/en/akiko-audio/tuning-chips
As they say:
The Akiko Audio Tuning Chips remain active during their lifetime.
I am sure these items remain as useful throughout their lifetime as they were when they were first installed. It is a nice touch that they come with some bluetack for initial positioning; this shows how thoughtful the producers are.

Somewhere on the internet there must be a thread where people discuss quite seriously how these work. I am not going to search for it.

As they say:

I am sure these items remain as useful throughout their lifetime as they were when they were first installed. It is a nice touch that they come with some bluetack for initial positioning; this shows how thoughtful the producers are.

Somewhere on the internet there must be a thread where people discuss quite seriously how these work. I am not going to search for it.
The bluetac may produce the most benefit by some small constrained mode damping of the chassis vibration.:dunno:

Hello,

Guess I just have to ask regarding the quote: "It's like the sound of one hand clapping...."

Is it the left hand or the right hand. Must be the correct hand to match the magnetic field your listening position puts your head into.

Unless of course it is a bi-directional one hand clap, using the fifth dimension bypass.

Status
Not open for further replies.