full range pics-

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Some RS 8 inchers. A 1043, a 1272, and the Wall Hanger I've been getting some decent sound out of with small , sub $100, less than 20 watt stereos that are popular in General Retail stores. The Wall Hanger sounds much better than the stock speakers that comes with those types of stereos. It works best placed a few inches from the Wall ( not hanging on the Wall like it normally would be used)

Breaking News! The Mystery 3 Incher from a few pages back has been Id'ed!

Its a Wilder made the 44th week of 1966

Also the old 6x9 I posted has been Id'ed as a Heppner made the Second Week of 1967

Attachments

• 2b33_1.jpg
    2b33_1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 1,185
Homemade speaker

Homemade corn alnico magnet Yamaha JA2508 use powerful speakers, a pair of 25 cm speakers at the exhibition. If you look at the recent auction of 25 cm Yamaha has sold Wo Ha. Submissions買手cheap but nobody appears so successful bid. The sound quality is very bad amateur altered edge products. But surprisingly, the LE8T JBL speakers bigger than alnico magnet. So I have this edge of the speaker and vibration plate to exchange KYON species chamois leather. Homemade my speaker unit is a long history in August 1978 and the issue of radio coverage of the experiment (MJ magazine) after 30 years to forget越えますfor aesthetic is pretty出来ませんwork. OP-colored drawing paper (overhead) (synthetic resin) PORIPUROPIRENINKUJJETO paper FRP (glass reinforced plastic) Japanese paper persimmon tannin lacquer paper SHIREZU several speakers, including paper production. Homemade originally for bass in the 4-way and thought to be re-manufactured plane baffle because it must abandon. Homemade is less popular speaker my current four-way bass in the 6-PHF1 ASHIDA P610 and Mitsubishi (who made Wakayama Homemade KONKYON chamois leather edge species) but better than the original P610 Mitsubishi sound. Now this is my staple speaker KYON species chamois leather and construction paper created. Haack Japanese speakers sound very similar. 25cm speakers until it is well伸びますtreble. 伸び伸びthe full range of dynamic sound with a combination of TSUITA enjoy is the minimum recommended. Is ideal for bass or bass in for. If the notice is returned召さないmay have. If you are to be borne by the shipping please. Mediant beautiful bass and made merry. But so flat paper cone type PIKI treble is a little noise. Tetsuo Nagaoka's Recommended PURASUTSUITA of each capacitor is recommended. Regular use of the network to treble cut coil please. Bass sense of speed is so boring tweeter horn, and using large type as well. Mitsubishi and JBL ARUNIKOTSUITA type of corn to use LE20 I think that would be interesting, please be sure to use the coil. PW125 type and design is different. I also have a wonderful and has now moved 38 cmD130 Woo Ha JBL is constrained level of RCA and 30 cm cinema supersized magnet for UHA. JBL edge of a strong spring MOTASERU RCA caused by the powerful class constrained supersized 30 cm magnet for the movie theater I was flat UHA paper cone speaker magnet and deer skins edge of greatness to me this is a trigger Homemade speaker to make. Mitsubishi drawing corn and P610 consistent with the type and frequency coaxial characteristics伸びますcleanly. Britain's era of measuring instrument and Japan FERANTI Haack speakers are just ordinary paper cone (conical) mediant bass just who is wonderfully poignant sound is the frequency characteristics of the peak-made treble Who's there arises. The movie theater is to resolve HONSUKOKA 7.3, and Japanese speakers in my own writing is Haack JBL speakers from the D130 is a lightweight thin vibrating plate light. But measuring instrument in postwar unfolded frequency characteristics of sound attractive speaker is generally not recommended. Haack Ferranti Japan, Britain and other countries. Http://www.koedo.info/nominoichi/nominoichi.htm

Updated: December 19 22:37

Haack Tunney Japan Japan (search)

Updated: December 20 16:26

4185 g in weight each unit is lightweight and powerful magnet for large-diameter corn 25cm high efficiency is 95 db (?) There's not much I think. Paul is thick piece influenced voice coil is accurate does not (can not check) out of a considerable volume is no sense of strain.

From here -

http://translate.google.com/transla...=list3.auctions&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en-us

Pioneer 13 Cm RINIAPAWAUHA two pair. RINIAPAWAYUNITTO the mid-1990s to develop independently Pioneer system, vibrating version of the clog eliminating edge of the input signal to the faithful piston motion possible by innovative unit. Since ancient times, and Goodman's AXIOM80 FOSTEX of SLE, such as the edge of the speakers do not use has been devised, but none of the missing airtight, vibration damper version hardens support for a need for them, linear amplitude of the state is almost impossible. Pioneer RINIAPAWAYUNITTO the edges of the cylinder and to ensure confidentiality, a move DABURUDANPA linearity keeps the extremely long voice coil Strain also expelled in the near-ideal behavior of a speaker. State is not working to successfully release fierce bass. BUMI also raised the volume, but also a clear and tight, the bass is impressive. It takes too much effort from 2000, it no longer made from around products. We are making BACHIKARUTSUIN speakers for thought, no time for the exhibit. Please take this opportunity to invite you to consider. Junkyards claim demanding so please, please. 8 Ω impedance. Writing has been forgotten, corn is the color of our paper is a little lag time was purchased for one set each with a different color, so please be patient, please. DC impedance of the four co-aligned.

Power AJET13cm linear frequency response of 55 to 5KHz details sound pressure level of 84dB maximum 160W input impedance 8 ohms resistance (square shaped frame) W160mm × H160mm × 160D mm 127 mm diagonal position fixing screw / stop four

http://72.14.203.104/translate_c?hl...i&rls=en-us

I thought I might add because TomTT posted above, but the GUI drivers are made by Guide-Sound, I contacted them a while back through the Global Sources site to get some more info. All their drivers have data sheets on their site:

http://www.guide-sound.com/se/s_full.htm

They look interesting. I never did get a full quote from them, but they led me to believe they could supply small numbers, as few as maybe 10 or so drivers if need be at wholesale. Again, I'm new around here so if somebody has already posted this I apologize, but I couldn't find anything referencing their web site.

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
wixy said:
I found this speaker on the side of the road, can anyone identify it for me? It's a 10" wharfedale and has '4ddc' printed on the frame. Pity there was only one speaker and not two :(

Looks like a Super 10. I have always found these as "pairs" with 1 alnico & 1 ceramic (the alnicos sold for reasonable money, hard to get anything for the ceramics)

dave

not a full range -

this is

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after 25 years of inept care, here i am -