FT15K mosfet power amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Thanks for your advise. I'll do my best.

I need a special help... At first in one of the two channels the zobel network resistor (R17)went up in smoke, after changing it everything went OK, but now happens the same problem to the other channel, in your opinion it could be a problem due to the substitution of the input capacitors? Or due to an anomalous high frequency oscillation? If yes, what can I do to compensate this oscillation?

Tanks...

I havent encounter such problem,so really cant make any correct statement on this one.

To me,possibly the quality of the component itself or maybe like what u have said:eek:scillation.

If u really worry about the oscillation,try to increase the value of C2 to 470pF,will limit the input bandwidth to around 150kHz,seems enough to me for audio application:)

Flavio88 said:
Thanks for your advise. I'll do my best.

I need a special help... At first in one of the two channels the zobel network resistor (R17)went up in smoke, after changing it everything went OK, but now happens the same problem to the other channel, in your opinion it could be a problem due to the substitution of the input capacitors? Or due to an anomalous high frequency oscillation? If yes, what can I do to compensate this oscillation?

Tanks...

This would almost certainly be caused by HF oscilation...

FT15K Schematic rev

FT15K Schematic rev.png

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.