• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Zen IV parts, chassis, toroids, etc

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a AL chassis that is perfect for an Aleph 3 or Zen IV. The heatsinks on it can dissipate 100W per channel.

you can see the photos at http://photos.yahoo.com/vsr123

I am also selling the Zen IV boards. This started as my first project but never finished it. The boards have all the parts I believe, except for one IR 044 device. I am including a matched set of 3 of these devices, apart from some more parts (some caps, thermistors, zeners, etc) that i have lying around meant for the zen IV. One of the boards was working when I last checked it, but the other one wasnt, I traced it down to a blown 044 device, but never finished it.

The toroids on there are the same exact ones recommended in the Zen IV doc at the passdiy site. I believe they are Plitron 18 + 18 V, 300VA toroids. There are two of them, mounted already, but I can remove them if someone wants only the chassis.

The PSU caps are also included, mounted on a PCB.

All of the above parts have not more than a couple of hours on them (used during testing).

The chassis cover is not shown, but will be provided, same color, finish and fits perfectly. The chassis has holes for RCA, binding posts, etc. The binding posts are also included.
There are 4 holes on the chassis cover that I drilled a long time back, except for that it is perfect.

The chassis dimensions are around 24 x 12 x 7 and it is heavy.

Please make a resonable offer for all or some of these parts!

I am in the SF bay area, local buyers welcome! but am willing to ship anywhere in the US at your expense..

thanks
Sridhar

prices

For both toroids (Plitron 18 + 18 V, 300VA toroids)

The toroids have about 2-3 hours of usage on them, thats it.
I believe they can be used for the Zen amps, Aleph and the Gainclone among others.

mounting bolts/nuts supplied

I am asking for $55 + cost of actual tracked shipping for the both of them.

please add 3% for paypal. Cheque or money order is fine.

thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.