• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: XRK FH9HVX amplifer set (amplifer boards + PSU + toroid transformer + heatsinks)

I have for sale complete kit (only chassis is missing) for assembling (gorgeous sounding) XRK FH9HVX amplifier. Kit consist of:

a) Set (2x) of XRK FH9HVX amplifer, carefully assembled with premium parts (Nichicon FG, Panasonic FC capacitors, Mundurf EVO 1,5 uF input capacitor). Output mosfets are ON SEMI FQA36P15/FQA40N25 type. All other parts equal to BOM. Set also includes (8xM3 standoffs and 4x AAVID Aluminium Oxide Ceramic washers). Weight is 200g / piece.

SOLD
AMP I.JPG

b) Set (2x) power supply boards. Each board consist of 4x6800uF 63V Vishay capacitors and 8 fast recovery diodes in dual bridge configuration. Dimension of board is 115x70x30mm. Weight is 220g / piece.

SOLD
PSU II.JPG

c) Toroid transfomer (1x) 500VA, 1x230Vac primary and 4x35Vac secondary voltages. It is special audio version with lower flux in ferrite core. Dimensions are 135x65 mm. Weight is 4,7 kg.

SOLD
TRAFO II.JPG

d) Pair od Fischer elektronik heatsinks with dimensions of 300x120x40 mm. No eloxation. There are profesionally made M3 threads for FH9HVX amp and PSU board provided on both heatsinks. Weight is 1,9 kg / piece.

SOLD
HEATSINKS.JPG

If you take all kit above, shipping into EU (tracking included, no insurance) would be free. Payment via PayPal.

Last edited:
supernet,

Please refer to the attachment - it is likely that the measurements of A,B,C,D in the image will give woodturner-fran a very clear idea of the PCB dimensions and distance of the MOSFETs.

Attachments

• AMP I distances.jpg
    AMP I distances.jpg
    353.9 KB · Views: 129
Reactions: 1 user