• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Tubelabs Simple push pull SPP valve tube amplifier kit.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi everyone,

I have a tubelabs simple single ended kit half finished already and I'm not going to build this one meaning, its for sale.

Its a push pull valve/tube amp kit consisting of pcb and components needed to populate the board. You'll need to source your own transformers, case, valves etc.

There's an online manual on the tubelabs website plus a forum section dedicated to tubelabs here on diyaudio.

Mine is for sale here for £45 posted within the UK, for ouside the UK please contact me for a price.

20130307_232602.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.