• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: The Wire amplifier with DPS-600 power supply

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi!

I'm selling my stereo kit The Wire LME49830 with Audiopower DPS-600 power supply. Boards are still unpopulated.

Reason for selling is that I've decided to go for active speakers due to lack of space on my desk for all this stuff.

What you get:
- stereo kit of The Wire amplifier with unpopulated boards
- 2x DPS-600 power supply with supply voltage 65/55V

I also have 5U modushop (code 1NPDA05400N) chassis which was bought for this project. It's still unopened.
Whoever might be interested, please let me know.

Price: 410€ shipped w/o chassis
Payment: I prefer wire transfer as I can't tranfer money from PP to bank account due to restrictions. But if you feel uncomftorable, then I'll accept PayPal.

Item location is in Slovenia, Europe.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.