• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Tang-Band full range pairs - W4-1320SJ and W5-1611SA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I picked up a pair of Tang Band W4-1320SJ 4" full rangers and a pair of Tang Band W5-1611SA 5" full rangers a while back for a project that's since changed direction. So now they can be yours instead of mine! Datasheets are attached below; these drivers are new, never used (not even broken in), and will ship in the original boxes. They've been properly stored (cool, dark, ~45% humidity) and my home is smoke and (alas) pet free.

Looking for $100 for the pair of W4s and $75 for the pair of W5s. Take both pairs and I'll knock a bit off the price.

Shipping in the US should be about $12. I can also ship internationally. The cheapest international option is generally a USPS medium flat rate box, which starts around USD 35 for Canada and runs 60 to 80 for most overseas destinations---contact me for a quote. I use PayPal for payment.

Attachments

• 2IMG_3918.jpg
    2IMG_3918.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 141
  • TangBandW4-1320SJ.pdf
    118.5 KB · Views: 59
  • TangBandW5-1611SA.pdf
    87 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.