• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Spring Cleaning Thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
ok, I have plenty of stuff that needs to go. Perhaps you do too. I'm open to all offers and if you're patient, I'll probably just give it away. Once this stuff goes, I have another list... so.. no prices, please make an offer.

Pair of unopened, and unused ports. These are the best ports money can buy I suppose:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Measurement Mic Preamp boards and Zen Headphone amp boards:

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

A collection of Brown Dog adapters:

Turntable motor pulley:

IMG_1311.JPG

Random component video cable:

IMG_1310.JPG

Mogami headphone cable:

Onzow Zerodust, barely used:

Twisted Pear Audio Ballsie, first generation I believe:

IMG_1307.JPG

Chinese Softstart Board, works great:

A pair of mute delay and offset protection boards (http://www.amb.org/audio/epsilon12/):

A pair of 30mH inductors:

A pair of matched 6.8uF Wima caps for a LNMP (http://tangentsoft.net/elec/lnmp/):

IMG_1302.JPG

Serpac project case:

IMG_1301.JPG

New, never used Box project case:

Pair of Vifa XT25TG tweeters:

Pair of 14 awg, 12mH Jantzen inductors:

IMG_1297.JPG

Elpac 24VDC linear regulated supply:

Plitron and Avel 22VAC x 2 toroids

A couple high quality switches:

Wallin Jig v2 for speaker measurement:

Twisted Pear Audio four pole relay board

A Chinese tube heater delay board, with indicator LED:

Simple adjustable LM317 supply (http://tangentsoft.net/elec/tread/);

A Bantam USB DAC (http://www.diyforums.org/BantamDAC/):

Few random caps, including some Mundorf Silver and Oil and some nice large valued Solens:

Four diamond buffers, with "pins" to drop into a 6DIP buffer like BUFXXX (http://diamondstar.de/dDB_overview.html):

Thanks guys. As I get payment, I'll remove the pics (hm, perhaps they're permanently cached here)...So,

the Zen PCBs are sold,
the Bantam DAC has sold,
the Browndogs are sold

Everyone that has made an offer, I've countered with a lower offer.

Lots of interest, first come first serve.

more stuff

Borbely unregulated PSU boards:

Two Dynahi PSU boards (schematic):

IMG_1335.JPG

24VAC wall wart, reterminated with nice screw on barrel connector:

IMG_1337.JPG

( 7 ) Aavid TO-220 heat sink kits (Mouser part 532-4880 which uses Thermalflm)

( 3 ) TO-247/TO-3/etc. mica kits

IMG_1340.JPG

( 24 ) Bergquist SP2000 pads (Digikey part number on packages, say TO-220 but will fit larger packages like TO-3P I believe)

IMG_1341.JPG

( 3 ) aluminum oxide TO-247 insulators (I know I have more, but cannot find them anywhere...)

IMG_1342.JPG

Titanium counter sink bit

15/16" Greenlee knock out, used just a few times. Useful for cutting Neutrik XLR holes

Fancy Power-Con power cable

Weller soldering iron descaler

IMG_1351.JPG

Hakko Blue iron (perfect for chassis jacks and joints that sit on large ground planes)

( 5 pair ) binding posts:

PS Audio short, right angle power cords

Longish Audioquest mini to RCA cable

Soldering bench Cambridge Soundworks dipole speakers.

A nice chassis for a MC step-up transformer and a pair of Jensen step-ups. Probably about 15 minutes and you're ready to go with this. Case formally Consonnance MC step and has a foot front and nice metal domed feed:

( 1 ) not two 1.27mm Bondhaus hex wrenches that fit the tiny Rega tonearm adjustment screw

IMG_1366.JPG

scary cables

IMG_1367.JPG

HPS Rumble Filter board

IMG_1369.JPG

( 2 ) unfinished ends for 1455 series Hammond case (I can track down the model upon request)

1 short JH audio IEM cable

IMG_1371.JPG

( 3 ) Duende Criatura tube rings, large fits 6SN7 and two small fit 6DJ8:

IMG_1372.JPG

Pair of BAT XLR to RCA adapters

IMG_1373.JPG

Pair of calibration weights

IMG_1374.JPG

iPod shuffle, great condition with a few marks.. first owner, bought at the start of the summer.

IMG_1375.JPG

Pearl phono kit. I actually have all the parts to build this, so if you're interested we can talk. It will take a bit to scare up the odds and ends, but I do have them.

IMG_1377.JPG

PSU delay board (I can get some more info on this for you if you're interested)

IMG_1378.JPG

( 50 ) Berquist pads K10 for TO-247/TO-3P, etc.

( some ) TDA1543A DACs

IMG_1380.JPG

( lots ) Output BJTs used in the Ayre V-5xe I believe. I have probably 50 pairs.

( 8 ) ceramic noval PCB sockets

( 4 ) CMC Bakelite UX4 sockets, includes mounting brackets

( 8 ) CMC ceramic octal sockets, includes mounting brackets

IMG_1386.JPG

large collection of mil-spec ceramic standoffs. Probably worth a fortune, if you compare prices at Mouser for these

( 8 ) noval ceramic PCB sockets, cylinder type

( 4 ) atmel atttiny24 microcontrollers

( 1 ) CS8414-CS

lot of knobs

( 4 ) 7pin sockets, NOS

lot of jacks

lot of Neutrik powercon and speakercon connectors

lot of spade connectors

IMG_1399.JPG

four RCA connectors, dialectric looks like Teflon, but no guarantees as I'm not positive where I picked these up to verify this

lot of switches

lot of power entry modules

two chassis mount relays

IMG_1394.JPG

found a bunch of parts for the microphone preamp boards, also the boards are still available

IMG_1393.JPG

( 2 ) TDA1541A matching numbers

( 1 ) SM5842APT

( 2 ) Li-ion cells

IMG_1400.JPG

illuminated panel mount ammeter

lot of teflon tubing

Goertz Alpha-Core M1-2 10ga flat ribbon speaker cable, comprised of two 0.750" W x 0.010" thick polyester terepthlate insulated copper ribbons, 2.2mΩ, 0.95nF, 6nH per foot

Solid silver wire

IMG_1406.JPG

Acrotec: 99.99997% (6N) purity stress free copper wire from Nippon Mining, Japan *40μ (4.2Ω/ft.) copper wire with polyester varnish insulation. Excellent wire available for rewiring tonearms or any application given a sufficient number of paralleled strands. For most tonearms parallel about 15 ccw wound strands of this 46ga wire, or use fewer for ultra delicate applications,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.