• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Some used OPs, Cap, Solder, Adapter

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
These are genuine parts from a source I trust. No fakes. They are used but still in good working order. See the actual picture below. Shipping is $5 worldwide for up to 50g. Members only. PM me if you're interested, thanks.

AD844AN $1.5 ea.
Great for I/V. See the thread in Digital Source
AD844AN.jpg

OPA627AU $2.5 ea.
Great sound.

OPA627AU.jpg

AD797AR $3 ea. (sold out)

AD797AR.jpg

AD797BR $4 ea. (sold out)
Some scuff marks, but they won't affect the performance.

AD797BR.jpg

LT1028CS8 $1.5 ea.
Ultra low noise op amp. Excellent for DAC buffer or LPF.
LT1028CS8.jpg

TDK (Made in Japan) 1812 C0G/NP0 0.22uf $0.4 ea.
Excellent bypass cap for OP. It sounds neutral with good bass. I use them a lot.

TDK224C0G.jpg

Almit KR-19RMA Solder $0.7 per meter
Hard to find NASA certified solder from Japan. Highest quality. Designed for precision RF circuits. Very neutral sounding. Excellent flux core.

KR-19.jpg

Single SOIC-to-DIP OP adapter 1cm x 1cm (include 8 high quality golden pins from Taiwan) $1 ea.

Dual SOIC-to-DIP OP adapter board 1.2cm x 1.2cm (include 8 high quality golden pins from Taiwan) $1 ea.
*convert two single soic ops into one dip dual op

Last edited:
Yes, solder does expire apparently. I picked up 5 sealed 1 pound spools of solder at a flea market for 5 bucks. It's marked with tags, Date received 10-12, Date expires 10-16. It's all leaded flux core in either 0.020 or 0.032 diameter. Guy said they were an ISO 9000 company and it was to close to the date so they tossed it. I never heard of such a thing before. And to think I've been using solder from a stash I picked up almost 20 years ago. LOL

BillWojo

Yes, solder does expire apparently. I picked up 5 sealed 1 pound spools of solder at a flea market for 5 bucks. It's marked with tags, Date received 10-12, Date expires 10-16. It's all leaded flux core in either 0.020 or 0.032 diameter. Guy said they were an ISO 9000 company and it was to close to the date so they tossed it. I never heard of such a thing before. And to think I've been using solder from a stash I picked up almost 20 years ago. LOL

BillWojo

I asked the same question to Almit. They said there is 2yr warranty for their product. If stored properly (controlled humidity, temp), no need to worry about it.

Hi anyone can help me to find almit sr34 super 0.65mm 800gr?
I already email almit japan, and then almit indonesia call me to ask about quantity that i need.
I said that i just need 2 roll, but the point is they dont have that product. So i email almit again to ask how i can get that type, but until now i dont get any reply. Is almit serve individual consumer? Its already 3 days to waiting

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.