FS: Proxima Ovation + 944

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a Proxima Ovation +944 that I am selling. This is one of the best, if not the best projection panels that was made. The condition of this panel is excellent. When I received it, it appeared that it had barely ever been used. It includes all cables, the panel, carrying case, and manual. The only thing missing is the remote, but all functions are easily performed on the panel using its buttons.

The only problem I have had with the panel is getting the S-video in to work. Given the much poorer quality using s-video in, I do not believe this is much of a loss. VGA in works flawlessly. Coupled with a bright light source, this can make an excellent movie projector.

This is set to go on ebay but I wanted to offer it here first and see what kind of offers I get. Paypal only. $250 OBO.

If you are interested, I will email you a picture upon request. Post offers here.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.