• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Populated BA-3 boards

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Some time ago I decided to build a balanced BA-3, but I never finished the build as it is of little use in the context of the rest of my system.
The two BA-3 boards are populated with matched PRP resistors, matched genuine Toshiba 2SK170/2SJ74 Jfets and 2SK2013/2SJ313 Mosfets, and ClarityCap (ESA 8u2) coupling capacitors.
Resistors R2 and elkos C1 and C2 are not populated on the boards, and possibly bigger heatsinks are needed for the Mosfets.

I never powered up the boards.

For sale at 80 euro a piece, or 150 euro for the couple.

Attachments

• IMG_3002.JPG
    IMG_3002.JPG
    244.7 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_3003.JPG
    IMG_3003.JPG
    234 KB · Views: 297
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.