• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Peerless Tweeter--Hard to Find

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For many years I've had this tweeter sitting on a shelf. The last couple of days I put it into my 3-way system here and it plays just fine. It has a rectangular faceplate 3" X 4.5" and a 1" dome. The magnet on the back is 2.75" in diameter. Has the number 25143677 stamped on the back.

I am told it is a Peerless KO10DT, Polk used them in many models. No longer available. This squares with my memory.

If interested put $18 in my PayPal account and I will send it carefully wrapped in a flat rate Priority Mail box. This amount pays for the speedy Priority Mail, Delivery Confirmation number, PayPal fee, and leaves me $8 or so for the tweeter and my time to mail it.

Shipping to the continental USA, no overseas.

Attachments

• front-small.jpg
    front-small.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 370
Try at the Madisound.com or PartsExpress.com discussion boards. There are probably tweeters very close in parameters to the original Peerless that you could get a pair and drop them in. Or, do so with very minor tweaks to the crossover.

What is a "7B." It might be, perhaps, more helpful if you were more descriptive of your speakers.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.