• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: PCBs for most usable blocks (like PSU, modelling boards, OpAmp and tube stages)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good afternoon.
Do you remember such a usual case: you often need any very necessary for a most kings of audio projects, such as PSU, level indicator, tube stage, special prototype board etc.
Recently I've got delivered from the factory the set of PCBs, which I designed.

A few exapmes of using (the end of thread) and new modifications

_DSC4704.JPG

_DSC4702.JPG

I've done these as much as possible universal: PCBs have mask, serigraphy labels of control points, input/output, king and markers of elements, name and purpose of PCB. Most part of boards has a prototyping area to install extra elements for extending capabilities of circuit.

I've done them for my DIY to save my time. But I am ready to sell surplus of these to you.

List with pictures of PCB layout and price is below.
Price does not include shipping. Please, write to me there or PM or e-mail - number and counry, I'll calculate price of shipping. Shipping from Russia is pretty cheap! )

[*]Simple 2 bridge rectifier - 1 euro

[*]Universal PSU with voltage regulator LM78** series (may set voltage 5, 6, 9, 12, 15В...) - 1 euro

[*]Prototype board for OpAmps in DIP8 - 2 euro

[*]Prototype board for OpAmps in DIP8 with 2-polar PSU - 2 euro

[*]Power supply +48V with diode voltage multiplier to be used with condencer mics (read article in my blog) - 2 euro

[*]SRPP tube stage with rectifieng voltage for heating; tube king 12AX7 - 1.5 euro

[*]Two SRPP stages for 12AX7 + prototyping area - for stereo or serial - 2.5 euro

[*]Universal bipolar PSU with voltage regulator LM78** и LM79** (for voltages ±5, ±6, ±9, ±12, ±15В...) - 1.5 euro

[*]Power supply for high anode voltage 100V - 350V with electronic filter - 3 euro

[*]Whole amplifier (modified like in
this article) like Millenium with PSU and relay speaker protection uPC1237HA; especiality - heatsink from CPU mounts on the board - 5 euro

[*]Mic preamp PSU ±15В, +48В - 3 euro

[*]Speaker protect circuit with uPC1237HA - 1 euro

[*]LED level indicator with LM3915N-1/NOPB - 1 euro

PCB does not include elements! Board only! Not assembled!

Last edited:
Update!!!
New PCBs

New order of PCBs! New, modifyed constructions.

High Voltage stabilizer (Anode PSU) - compact version

48V (Phantom Power) PSU

High Voltage stabilizer (Anode PSU) - whole version

Two 7pin pentode (like 6as6, 6Ж1П) stages

Two SRPP stages on one PCB with transformer output (prototype area for different transformers)

High power regulator/PSU: LM317 and power transistor for high power output

One SRPP stages on one PCB with transformer output (prototype area for different transformers)

Good afternoon.
I am going to show you a few examples of using of some my constructions.

1. Two SRPP stages on one PCB + High Voltage stabilizer (Anode PSU) + input and output transformers and gain regulators = Micrpohone tube preamp with overdrive.

_DSC4771.JPG _DSC4770.JPG

2. Two SRPP stages on one PCB with transformer output (prototype area for different transformers) x2 + High Voltage stabilizer (Anode PSU) - whole version + 48V (Phantom Power) PSU + BEAG input transformers = 4 channel recording microphone preamp.

_DSC5440.JPG _DSC5444.JPG

3. One SRPP stages on one PCB with transformer output (prototype area for different transformers) + 48V (Phantom Power) PSU (used as anode power supply - converts 12V to 48V for anode! to use external compact adapter 12V AC) = Compact tube di-box (transformer output)

_DSC5971.JPG _DSC5977.JPG _DSC5979.JPG

Use our PCBs, and you could do better!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.