• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Open Baffle Drivers and Crossover for PAP Trio15 TB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have the following in like new condition for anyone interested:

4 - PAP 15" Woofers
2 - Tang Band W8-1808
2 - Crossovers which include Jantzen C-Coil 4.7mH, Jantzen Alumen Z-Cap 10 uF, and Clarity Cap CSA 68uF​

See attached photos of my prototype.

The combination sounds amazing but WAF is non-existent so I have been ordered to get rid of it all. My total cost of these parts is over $1900 but I am willing to entertain any reasonable offer.

Attachments

• IMG_5544.jpg
    IMG_5544.jpg
    1,013.6 KB · Views: 507
  • IMG_5545.jpg
    IMG_5545.jpg
    994.9 KB · Views: 496
WAF is a pain in the ***... had the same problem, but my OB didn't look anywhere this nice.
I'd store them - maybe someday you find a way to sneak them in the living room or maybe get a house with a music room or something.
I sold mine and was sorry later because nothing sounds as good as OB.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.