• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: NOS Toshibe 2SK389BL and 2SJ109 BL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there,

During a previous sale I noticed all JFET's were sold after a day or 2 IIRC. As I need budget for a new amp, I will again sell these Jfets. These will be the last sale and all dual JFET's I can miss.

Price is excluding shipping and paypal fee. Preference and priority is given to buyers from the EU, to prevent the damn paperwork for shipping.

20 pieces 2SJ109BL: 25€/piece ==> 12/05 20€/piece
40 pieces 2SK389BL: 15€/piece ==> 12/05 12.5€/piece
If more than 10 pieces requested, 10% discount.

In a couple of weeks 20 matched pairs 2SK389/2SJ109 BL will follow: 45€/pair 389/109 ==> 12/05 40€/piece
These can be reserved.

Attachments

• 2SK389BL.JPG
    2SK389BL.JPG
    194.5 KB · Views: 843
Last edited:
Bensen is a member for 15 years

you think it's possible that he's selling fakes (evidently not selling them for first time) , announcing matched fakes , too?

:clown:

Frankly with the components everything is possible, be a member for a long time do not want to say that it can be done on the source or have to buy the parts! I see Chinese inscriptions on the bag and we know very well the number of counterfeit on these chips, I can also have it easily on Alibaba but are you true ??? When it does not come from a supplier Mouser ect that can always ask the question ...

Pairs are created

Hello,

Please find update below.
The K389/J109 Pairs are matched. I filled in the names depending on first responses and requested IDSS.

Trung 224, Fabian85 please confirm pairs and IDSS.
Vitalica and Jacek, please let me know which pairs you would like to have.

Kind regards

Attachments

• Status 23042019.JPG
    Status 23042019.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 496
Dear Vitalica,

I have to follow rigorously the cronological order of people who mentioned IDSS values or contacted me first (thread or PM).

Please have a look on which sets are still available.
Let me know the number of sets you prefer.
Still in for 10x 2SJ109BL?

Regards

Attachments

• Status 24042019.JPG
    Status 24042019.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 387
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.