• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: MiniDsp 2x4hd upgraded to DDRC24

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I'm looking to trade or sell my minidsp 2x4hd which I upgraded to a DDRC24 last year. Its currently running the DDRC24 Dirac 2.0 firmware but you can switch to the Dirac 1.0 firmware or back to a 2x4HD by simply reflashing firmware which is freely available on Minidsp's site to registered users.

Unit works fine but I just needed more than four output channels and ended up taking a chance on a 7.1 sound card which seems to be working out for me so I just don't have a use for this anymore.

Once sold I will need to contact Minidsp as ask them to deallocate the unit's serial # so you can then register your ownership with them so you have access to firmware/updates and Dirac. My understanding is this is free of charge but can take up to a week. Usually I get a response from them within a business day or two but its been a while since I've had to contact them. It probably won't be very useful until this has been completed as you'll have no way to install the software etc.

I will include the unit, stock power cord, and a longer than stock USB cable which I believe is 10' or so.

Price $320 and I'll throw in free USPS shipping to the US lower 48. Sorry, I won't ship anywhere else due to past bad experiences.

I'm also open to trades so let me know what you have!

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.