• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Matched SK170/SJ74, 22000uf/35V Caps, Omron Relays, STM Rectifiers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD: Matched SK170/SJ74, 22000uf/35V Caps, Omron Relays, STM Rectifiers

I'm continuing to downsize some of my stockpile of miscellaneous parts. Please send me a PM if you are interested in any of the items below. All parts are new.

-Matched sets of four genuine JFETS (2 x 2SK170BL & 2 x 2SJ74BL). I purchased these from spencer a while back. I have 2 sets at 8.5mA and 1 set at 10.3mA IDSS. Price is $SOLD/set of 4 and $6 shipping to CONUS. No additional shipping charge for additional sets.

-Panasonic (ECO-S1VA223EA) 35V/22000uF 20% 85 deg capacitors (Digikey Part # P6671-ND). Capacitors have 10mm lead spacing and are 35mm diameter x 52 mm tall. Price is $SOLD for 10 capacitors plus $6 for shipping to CONUS.

-Omron G6H-2-12VDC, DPDT 1A 12V miniature relays (Digikey Part # Z741-ND). Price is $SOLD for all (15) relays I have plus $6 shipping to CONUS.

-STM Ultrafast recovery DO-247 15A/1200V rectifiers (Mouser Part # 511-STTH1512W). I have (25) available and the price is $SOLD for (10) rectifiers plus $6 shipping to CONUS. Additional rectifiers are $1 each.

Caps-01.JPG

Relays.JPG

Rectifiers.JPG

Last edited:
I have to admit that the jfets are what I was after at the first place as well.
These parts, especially the genuine 2sj74, are difficult to source and are somewhat expensive. The other parts are convenient but not must have ...

According to this post, member alweit at Israel is slightly more expensive than Greg's price ($25 for 4 vs $14 for 2) can be an option for you?

Thanks,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.