• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Many Scanspeak, Seas and ATC drivers (In SG)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm based in Singapore and have the following drivers for sale, I will provide actual measured T/S parameters of these speakers to aid accurate enclosure design. Selling to clear space and also to fund my new projects. For those in Asia who find it hard to get scandinavian drivers and are keen, please PM me.

<<Tweeters>>

Peerless HDS 1" Tweeter *** SOLD ***
The Madisound Speaker Store

Seas Tweeter with DXT waveguide (pair, brand new)

<<Midwoofers>>

Scanspeak 15W8530K00 Low QTS Midwoofer *** SOLD ***
Here's a list of possible design ideas.
Zaph|Audio - ZD5 - Scan Speak 15W8530K00 and Vifa XT25
http://www.troelsgravesen.dk/Ellam25.htm
JAZZMAN
ScanSpeak W1500/97
Ellam-98
Speednames | any domain - anytime - anywhere | Holding Page
They can also be used with the Seas DXT tweeter to make this superb 1st order design
The Seas ER18DXT ported two way

Seas Excel 8" Midwoofer W22EX001 *** SOLD ***

The Seas 8" can be mated with the Seas DXT tweeter to make a copy of Grimm Audio's excellent LS-1 speakers.
Grimm Audio - LS1

<<Bass Woofers>>

ATC SB75-314 12" Woofer (Single, brand new)
Great for a 55 litre sealed subwoofer.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.