• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS - Loads of DIY Speaker Drivers & Toroidal Power Transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Went shopping for some toys and ended up with bigger lots than I needed for my own consumption.

UFW-12 Subwoofers - Single Coil 4-Ohm. Specs make it look ideal for sealed box or IB use. This is an uber-quality OEM driver purportedly used in a $1K home sub. Reminiscent of an Oz Matrix Elite or IDMAX.

- Cast Aluminum Basket
- Voice Coil Cooling Vents in the basket
- Appears to be a carbon fiber cone and dustcap
- Fat foam surround stitched to cone
- Gold Spring-Loaded Terminals
- Double Stacked Magnet
- Vented Pole Piece
- 3" Voice Coil
- Tinsel Leads sewn down to Spider
- Weighs 25.3 pounds net (sub only)

WT3 results and T/S parameters coming. $100 delivered per sub in the Continental US. Quantity of 10 available.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

1" Aluminum Cone Tweeters with Fabric Surrounds - Specs from the WT3 coming. New in the original boxes. $33 per pair delivered CONUS. Lots available.

Toroid AV-2002B, 120VAC Primary, 15V-0-15V (0.5A) and 51V-0-51V (5A) Secondaries. $33 Delivered ConUS. Several Available.

Toroid YD-022RT, 120VAC Primary, 15V-0-15V (0.5A) and 38V-0-38V (4.5A) Secondaries. $27 Delivered ConUS. Several available.

I'll make another post for the 10" woofer so I can add pix of it too. Please reply to thread with any interest. Payments via PayPal, shipping will be Postal or Fedex with Tracking. I can provide positive references from other forums.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.