• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Joshua Tree and Volumite. Balanced setup

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In superb condition and perfect working order no issues. All cables included

This balanced setup improves the sound noticeably and works perfectly with the Sympatico amps I have also listed.

Not shown in the pic is a Myrra 9V - 2.3VA transformer mounted on an AMB σ24 transformer PCB which is included

£100 plus shipping

EU basic shipping £8 / tracked £12.50

SOLD

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
Hi Richard. I've been worrying about properly attenuating balanced signals since I purchased your Sympatico, just noticed this other item you have up for sale. I'd like to line up for this item as well if you don't mind. :)

Send me a PM if I'm first in line so that I could send the Paypal payment :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.