• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: JasonKuetemann CAP-Multiplier & Dual LT1763 - PSU

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Gentlemen, I have 5 pairs of these PSU-PCBs (image 1) left.

A pair consists of:

1 - Jason Kuetemann's CAP-Multiplier
Find attached the PCB's topview and schematic.
This is the thread where Jason is describing his CAP-Multipier-version:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/powe...lified-mrevil-pmi-capacitance-multiplier.html

2 - A Dual LT1763-based PSU
Dual means: the PCB has 2 LT1763-PSU-sections and you can configure the PCB as 2 independent PSUs (for example as a +/- VDC PSU).
Find attached the PCB's topview and schematic of one PSU-section.

The price for a pair of these 2 PCBs incl. worldwide shipping is 12€.

If you like and would have a pair: tell me.

Best regards - Rudi_Ratlos

P.S.: Correction: the Tamura-transformer of the LT1763-PCB is a type 3FD-3xx one, not 3FD-4xx.

Attachments

• PSU 002.jpg
    PSU 002.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 737
  • Jason_Topview.jpg
    Jason_Topview.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 739
  • Jason_Topview_Schematic.jpg
    Jason_Topview_Schematic.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 732
  • LT1763_Topview.jpg
    LT1763_Topview.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 717
  • LT1763_Topview_Schematic.jpg
    LT1763_Topview_Schematic.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 707
Last edited:
Forget about this offer, Gentlemen.

I have once more checked the pinout of the IRFP9140 (the CAP-Multiplier pass transistor), and it seems that I have used a wrong EAGLE-library.

The gate of the IRFP9140 is number 1!

I am very sorry - is there any administrator (please) who can delete this thread?

Forget about this offer, Gentlemen.

I have once more checked the pinout of the IRFP9140 (the CAP-Multiplier pass transistor), and it seems that I have used a wrong EAGLE-library.

The gate of the IRFP9140 is number 1!

I am very sorry - is there any administrator (please) who can delete this thread?

Hi Rudi,

Is this board identical to the one you sold a few months ago ?

Please confirm.

BR,
Eric

Eric, I have refunded your payment (10€ for 1-2 PCBs ?) a minute ago.
The PCB(s) that I have sent you, are wrong (wrong IRFP9140 pin assignment).

But you can easily amend this error (see image 1).

When I did the layout for Jason's CAP-multiplier, I copied the schematic from my current "Active ACA#1 - project" (see post#34 in http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/pass-labs/283245-aca-active-speaker-project-4.html), but mounted the IRFP pass-transistor vertically
(as opposed to horizontally, beneath the PCB as in the ACA#1 project).
Since the "horizontal IRFP9140" and "vertical IRFP9140" are different devices in my EAGLE-layout software and I did not check the pinout of the vertical version carefully, this mishap happened.

I am currently busy correcting my layout of Jason's CAP-multiplier PCB.

P.S.: I forgot to mention: Jason's CAP-Multilpier is a real gem, elegant and simple, with extraordinary performance (f.e.: ripple being << 1mV!).

Attachments

• PSU 002.jpg
    PSU 002.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
Gentlemen, as I have told you in post #6 of this thread, I have done the layout for Rev.1 of Jason's CAP-Multiplier, this time reflecting the correct pinout of the IRFP9140.
You will now be able to either mount the pass-transistor vertically or horizontally (see the hole on the right side of the 1.000µF output capacitor).

I apolozise for the IRFP-pinout error that I have done before.

For those who would like to have:

One PCB (size: 100x90mm) includes two of Jason's CAP-Multipliers.
You will be easily able to break it apart across the yellow milling line.

I will order 10 of these PCBs, keep 2 of them for myself and will offer you the remaining 8 PCBs for 12€ incl. worldwide shipping.

If you are interested: please tell me.

Attachments

• CapMult_R1_2_topview.png
    CapMult_R1_2_topview.png
    231.7 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Gentlemen, as I have told you in post #6 of this thread, I have done the layout for Rev.1 of Jason's CAP-Multiplier, this time reflecting the correct pinout of the IRFP9140.
You will now be able to either mount the pass-transistor vertically or horizontally (see the hole on the right side of the 1.000µF output capacitor).

I apolozise for the IRFP-pinout error that I have done before.

For those who would like to have:

One PCB (size: 100x90mm) includes two of Jason's CAP-Multipliers.
You will be easily able to break it apart across the yellow milling line.

I will order 10 of these PCBs, keep 2 of them for myself and will offer you the remaining 8 PCBs for 12€ incl. worldwide shipping.

If you are interested: please tell me.

Hi Rudi,

I'm interested in one PCB.

Best regards,

Albert

Gentlemen, I have received the PCBs this morning and have already taken your letters to the post-office.

The PCBs are "pre-milled" and can be easily broken into 2 parts.

Find attached the BoM for one CAP-Multiplier.

Attachments

• KS 003.jpg
    KS 003.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 186
  • CapMult_R1.zip
    5 KB · Views: 92
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.