• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: ESL audio matching transformers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Checking interest here. I have an old pair of ESL audio matching transformers purchased from Barry Waldron back in the 90's for a Sander's style "no compromise" ESL based on Roger's book. Barry's company was called "The ElectroStatic Loudspeaker Information eXchange". I believe these are 50:1 ratio. I have the original information sheet/diagram that they came with. There is a bit of corrosion on some of the mounting area. These were mounted to a piece of MDF that absorbed moisture in my basement. $SOLD for the pair. US sales please.

*edit* Sold to nightrider0614

Attachments

• IMG_0210.jpg
    IMG_0210.jpg
    985.9 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0211.jpg
    IMG_0211.jpg
    962.5 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.