• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS:Eletrolytics Caps for digital

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I found a lot of 2200uFx10V Rubycon MHZ series 105ºC (maybe 1000 pieces) in a surplus store.

They ´r asking 0.60USD each. I got 30 pieces for my project and would like advice this community. If anybody want some pieces, let me know, I can send via postal mail, Fedex or UPS worldwide.

I will post pictures tomorrow.

Regards.

Euclides

Pictures

After getting home, and some google search, including Rubycon site...
I´m felling I got fake ones... but they do not look like copies, and the box was not fake...

I´m confused... :scratch: :scratch:

Please, anybody knows???

:bawling:

Attachments

• dscf0001.jpg
    dscf0001.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 161
Hi,

I found some Information (but no datasheet). It seems a brand new type, the successor of rubycons MBZ series. Seems to be one of the best series available, especially developed for processor boards. Data for 2200µ/6,3V: ESR 0.013 ohms, lifetime 5000h @ 105°C, max. ripple current 2550mA. Congratulation!

sucessor of MBZ???

But I saw at Rubycon´s website MBZ are a relatively new series already (2 years) and the successor is MCZ... Where did you found this info?? Can you give a link?
If they are really new series... makes me feel better...

Regards..
Hisatugo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.