• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS dynaudio D21af tweeter pair

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
About 10 years ago I picked up some dynaudio drivers that I never got around to using among them is a pair of D21af tweeters. They are in absolutly unused condition. I am asking $50 for the pair shipped any where in the contintal USA.

I also have a pair of Dynaudio 17m75 drivers these had a fs
of about 79hz and a QTS of about 1.05 89db watt. vas ABOUT 12 LITERS ?
$ 110 shiped anywhere in the contintal USA

THESE MIDWOFFERS AND TWEETERS ARE NOT A GOOD MATCH
Which is why I never used them.
Please don't ask how low the midwoffers will go ect.

Oh! I have one dynaudio D52 this is not the flat flange
D52af but the D52. Any reasonable offer?

Thanks

Woody

17m75

This is a little late, but i only found this thread now! Anyway here is the complete data for the 17M75 scanned from the original catalog from 1988.
Hope somebody will have use of this:)

Attachments

• 17M75 (1).jpg
    17M75 (1).jpg
    227 KB · Views: 187
  • 17M75 (2).jpg
    17M75 (2).jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 161
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.