• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Django tvc preamp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Selling this preamp kit I bought from diyhifi. It is an original kit with the silk supermalloy transformers and seiden 23 position switch and the mue metal chassis. Its wired for two inputs and rca output, the balanced section was not wired in but can be, just need to add the wires (I did not have use for it so I left it out) I have the original manual and build guide. Chassis is in mint shape with no defects. Sold thanks

I also have a pair of older version permalloy core autoformers (the type without the case) asking $150

Attachments

• IMG_0522.jpg
    IMG_0522.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 443
  • IMG_0518.jpg
    IMG_0518.jpg
    430.2 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_0520.jpg
    IMG_0520.jpg
    408 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.