• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Broskie Aikido MFP, etc.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have started too many projects so it's time to cull one or two...

For sale, one Broskie Aikido MFB. Purchased via the Glassware/TubeCAD store, though not actually featured there, this is a variant of the Aikido stero line stage unit;

Aikido Noval Stereo PCB & Kit

but with the option of an active filter, up to fourth order, on it's input.

DSCF0995_zps9i1hwajd.jpg

I was going to use this for a no-DAC DSD project and Broskie provided a schematic to build it with a second order low-pass filter with a -3dB point at 40KHz. He also provided options for unity or 5.5dB gain. Broskie specified a 12AX7 and 6DJ8 tube complement. The board is mostly assembled, but depending on the requirement configuration some resistors will be required; I used Multicap RTX for the output caps. (For cosmetic purposes I have installed a blue LED into each tube base, to be run from the filament supply.)

I also have an assembled but unused/tested Salas SSHV2 module that I was planning to use with the Aikido MFB;

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/group-buys/206033-gb-salas-sshv2-regulator.html

DSCF0997_zpsvx4uax71.jpg

For the Aikido MFB (with a brand new pair of 12AX7 tubes) and the Salas SSHV2 I am looking for £100 plus shipping (or I might consider splitting 80:20).

I will, of course include the documentation that Broskie provided. I'm happy to try and field any questions.

Thanks for looking

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.