• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Blackswift Audio BVR bookshelf speakers with FE-138ES-R & FT-28D, USED

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I’m selling a masterpiece made by Rumen Suvandjiev, owner of Blackswift Audio - a pair of big vent reflex bookshelf speakers based on the Fostex FE-138ES-R fullrange driver and the Fostex FT-28D dome tweeter.
The fullrange driver has its magnesium dust cap replaced by a silk cap, a modification done by Rutcho himself. It results in a significant reduction of the aggression this driver has in its original shape. The enclosure is made from high-density chipboard and beech plywood.
The crossover is 1st order for the fullranger and 2nd order for the tweeter. It is assembled using high-quality Mundorf coils and resistors. The tweeter series capacitor is a ERO polycarbonate capacitor, chosen for its coherent, natural sound.

Cosmetically, they have some signs of wear – a few bumps on the veneer.
I can also sell the drivers separately if needed. Please PM me for offers.

Some parameters:
Nominal power - 30W
Impedance - 8 Ohm
Frequency response - 38Hz-50KHz@-6dB
Efficiency - 91,5 dB/W/m

The speakers have two uniquenesses
- The acoustic speed in the whole frequency domain.
- Very low IMD, comparable to good quality headphones.

Photos:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Best regards,
Alexander.

Attachments

• P1070822.JPG
    P1070822.JPG
    379 KB · Views: 1,682
  • P1070826.JPG
    P1070826.JPG
    461.5 KB · Views: 978
  • P1070832.JPG
    P1070832.JPG
    477.6 KB · Views: 1,005
  • P1070835.JPG
    P1070835.JPG
    741.7 KB · Views: 987
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.