• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Bang-Olufsen (B&O) ICEpower 250A D-Class Amplifier Modules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Moved to another thread

Attachments

• IMG_6279.jpg
    IMG_6279.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 430
  • IMG_6280.jpg
    IMG_6280.jpg
    350.7 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_6281.jpg
    IMG_6281.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Joined 2005
Paid Member
Hello gfed - the 250A modules are not powered, while the 250ASP are powered. The 250ASP can power up to two 250A modules for 3 channels.

I like these a lot on my Apogees. All other speakers are also good, but for some reason, the Apogees and ICEpower are perfect together...

Thanks for all the help on my DIY ESL Transformers, and giving me the courage to fix the buzz on my Apogees!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.