• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Audiosector NOSDAC and Shigaclone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Two items for sale here, but maybe an interested buyer would want what should be an excellent complete package. A little bit of minor DIY work is required for both of these items.

Shigaclone:
I built this earlier this year and sadly just have not used it as much as I can justify it sitting on the rack. I'm in the process of simplifying my setup and use a modwright transporter as my digital source. This little guy sounds great used as an input to that DAC, but I rip my CDs to the computer as soon as I get them and its just more convenient for me.

Anyway, the Shiga is built very similarly to Peter's version, all the same parts in the PS (blackagtes, etc.). Using dale resistors on the output. I have most of the parts to assemble the clock mod as well, which can be included. I had the top plate made by front panel express. The bottom plate is aluminum, not copper as in Peter's builds.

The DIY part of this piece is that the xfmr and rectifier are in a separate larger chassis that houses all of my power conditioning equipment, and am not selling. Thus, the buyer will have to provide a small enclosure.

Asking $450 shipped Fedex Ground in the CONUS and paypal fees included.

NOSDAC
I also have an Audiosector NOSDAC with all the premium parts that has been sitting around far too long not playing music. The PS section and the audio circuit are separated (pics to follow). The PS Section also does not have the correct voltage xfmr (2x17V is in it and 2x8V is what Peter Specs) in it as I was using it to power a PASSDIY B1 that I had fooled around with. Thus that will need to be changed. One of Peter's 'open air' cases is also included.

Asking $150 shipped Fedex Ground in the CONUS and paypal fees included.

Please respond to this thread with interest, as that will ping me with an email. Also, if your interested in both, PM me an offer.

Here are some pictures of the Shigaclone:

Attachments

• IMG_1854.jpg
    IMG_1854.jpg
    466.4 KB · Views: 422
  • IMG_1858.jpg
    IMG_1858.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 412
A couple of pics of whats all included on the Shigaclone, sans transformer and rectifiers. They are still in my other case. The transformer is a hammond split-bobbin and rectifiers are MSR860s.

Attachments

• P1010429.JPG
    P1010429.JPG
    251.6 KB · Views: 256
  • P1010430.JPG
    P1010430.JPG
    265.5 KB · Views: 243
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.