• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Arduino Nano interface PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I offer arduino nano interface boards (own design). It has been designed for the arduino controlled R-2R volume/balance controller with source selector. All works as intended.

The board has dedicated I2C connectors, pull up/down resistors on some digital and I2C pins, can drive up to 4 power relays if ULN2003 is populated (it uses analog pins in digital mode). It has two connectors for Bourns EM14 series encoders (3x2 pinheaders), debounce capacitors pads on some pins for push buttons, convenient headers for IR sensor (+5V,GND,digital pin), dedicated Serial connector, etc. New updated design also has complementary Aref, 3V3 and GND pins (see post #10). All SMD passive parts are 0805 size.

The Arduino Nano built-in regulator is not used, the board requires an external +5VDC supply. The on-board capacitor bank can be populated to directly supply the connected peripherals.

The bare board image (top and bottom) together with the example of Arduino Nano connection (using pin/socket connectors) is attached. New version of the board is shown in post #10. Board size is 4x6 cm. Mounting holes are on 10 mm grid.

Mouser BOM for the new version of the PCB is here.

Price: 6 Euro/PCB (bare interface board, no parts, no Arduino Nano)
Payment by paypal.
Paypal fee and worldwide shipping (ordinary mail): 2 Euro.

I also offer a small adapter PCB for the Bourns EM14 encoder.

PM if interested.

Regards,
Oleg

Attachments

• NanoBoardAssembled.jpg
    NanoBoardAssembled.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 1,510
  • NanoBoard.jpg
    NanoBoard.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 1,484
Last edited:
Updated PCB design

I have updated the PCB making it even more versatile. Now Aref, 3V3 and complementary GND pins are also available (see attached).

Regards,
Oleg

Attachments

• ArduinoNanoBoard.png
    ArduinoNanoBoard.png
    175.1 KB · Views: 1,066
  • NanoInterface_.jpg
    NanoInterface_.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 1,021
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.