• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Accuphase P-7100 Clone PCB

1.Bipolar Toshiba transistors - 2SA1986-O/R + 2SC5358-O/R
2.Yes.
3.Yeap - 2SA1376 + 2SC3478 and 2SA1480 + 2SC3790
4.In the service manual we have somethink like - Biass Current Adjustement for Power Amp Assembly, in other words - yes.
5. It's a balanced design from start to the end, just like the original one.

I contacted with these Chinese based company about the P-7100 Clone PCB and only I got meaningless answer.
Also it looks like they do NOT take Pay Pal (I do not see any option) or any other safe payment methods. They take Western Union, Money Grand but those are not safe at all and they charge extra fee for currency converter??? like $20 or so.
I would NOT advise anyone to purchase from them. I can not register wit TaoBao, it required a smart phone to do that. I set up only with a home phone. I would interested on a pair PCB of the 7100 (it uses power transistors).
I thought I will share my experience.

Attachments

• Answer.PNG
    Answer.PNG
    27.9 KB · Views: 108