• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS 2sj74 and 2sk170's take 2 :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Woody...

I've resent...

...heres what I wanted

.85/.86
.86/.86
.86/.88
.88/.89
.90/.92
.92/.93

2sj74 bl

Ted Hellmuth

audionut i'm not selling j74's separately . please read terms in my first post .

also the cells you marked are all 2sk170's please look at the top of each column for descriptions .

i'm going to undo what you marked before i turn editing back on in a couple mins .

thanx Woody

hey everyone , WoW , 48 hrs and most gone .

i spent fathers day trying to keep up pulling everyones jfets and if you haven't heard back after paying it's because i'm busy packing , filling out customs forms and getting your packages in the mail . i'll catch up tomorrow with "your package has shipped " pms .

one batch shipped today . another will tomorrow and everyone's will have shipped by Wednesday .

cheers Woody

WOW , excellent Alex , thanx for letting me know :)

Amazing , i figured that everyone had gotten theirs way before now . my records show that your's were mailed june 22 . that's exactly 3 weeks today .

i've got 2 customers in germany still waiting for theirs mailed the same day and theirs were large orders too :(

Enjoy :)

cheers Woody

My envelope, mailed on June 22nd, arrived today.

It has a label from the customs/post office in Leipzig ("Niederlassung Brief" meaning "letter department") on it. I have never seen that label before. Usually, air mail from outside the EU carries a label from the Frankfurt airport.

The envelope doesn't carry an air mail label. So, it was presumably transported by surface mail. But anyway, I am happy that the JFETs finally arrived.

Thanks, Woody

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.