Frequency Allocator active crossover in 2024

Hi all,
I've been using Thuneau's Frequency allocator crossover software for many years now. It's IIR based and I have been using it to try out crossover tunings before spending the time and money to build a passive version. It takes frd files for raw driver input so it's quick and easy to see what the acoustic response and phasing look as you change the filters. I haven't had luck getting it to work in Win10 or 11 so I've been stuck using an old PC and audio interface. Does anyone use this on a newer setup? Or, is there a modern alternative that offser similar functionality? I do have a miniDSP but the miniDSP software doesn't take raw driver data as input (or at least I haven't figured out how to use it) so it would seem to be a bit more iterative process to tune filters, measure, retune, etc.

WinAmp-Allocator-Output_1.png

thanks,
Dan

Allen, thanks for the Vituixcad recommendation. I wasn't aware of that one. Even if it doesn't end up working better that Frequency Allocator, it looks like it would be a good alternative to SoundEasy which I still use for passive crossovers.
I know a couple of VST's, but none are nicely done like frequency allocator or any other kind of audio DSP control.
I agree. Frequency Allocator works very well to quickly dial in crossovers and see the resulting acoustic response without needing to remeasure.
Dan