FREE TO good home Speaker Workshop complete

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Computer,Mic,Calibrated,Mic preamp,Wallen Jig every thing down to the printed documents.
Why am I getting ride of it.
Well lets see I have had MLSSA now for a few years so this has just sat in the corner not even so much as being plugged in.
Yes it all works.
Then a purchase of Praxis I really do not have the room for this.
No stings attached just who ever wants it must pick it up.

Thanks and I know it will get used by someone.

Al
RAW Acoustics
16756-85 Ave
Surrey BC
Canada

RAW said:
Computer,Mic,Calibrated,Mic preamp,Wallen Jig every thing down to the printed documents.
Why am I getting ride of it.
Well lets see I have had MLSSA now for a few years so this has just sat in the corner not even so much as being plugged in.
Yes it all works.
Then a purchase of Praxis I really do not have the room for this.
No stings attached just who ever wants it must pick it up.

Thanks and I know it will get used by someone.

Al
RAW Acoustics
16756-85 Ave
Surrey BC
Canada

Sounds like you won't ship even if someone paid for shipping?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Yes this was offered to Cal at the Event but he said he would think on it if he was going to be building any more speakers and today has let me know not for a while.
As well he is a MAC attack person!

In the end I know it will go to a good home and be used by someone.Just waiting for email to confirm that the first person wants to pay shiiping and I will post the status.

Thanks guys.

Al

Yes I have got the emails in order.

RAW said:
No not the MLSSA and Praxis only Speaker Workshop was up for free.

Stan is the lucky person.

Thanks again all.
And no not the speakers.Those are the new HT3.

Al

I hear that Speaker Workshop has most of the features proffessional systems have. Lucky Guy!

So are you also trying to let go of the MLSSA and Praxis too? What versions of these do you have?
If you don't like discussing it openly, you can also email me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.