• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Free Starkrimson Mono Bare PCBs

Sweet Starkrimson amp Anand!
Is that psu board from Neurochrome?

Vunce!

Yes, it was the SMPS-86. Sadly he discontinued it. I used a pair of them, lifted the grounds, so instead of +/- 24VDC, I got +48VDC. He also had a pi filter at the tail end, which dropped ripple down to ~<5 mV which was great. Not that the Starkrimson needs it given the exceptional intrinsic PSRR of the design. It's probably the best measuring GaN FET class D design, and excellent sounding as well. Very portable, at 8 lbs!

For what it cost to build, I am not complaining at all!

Best,
Anand.

I have a customer that previously purchased 2 x Starkrimson Ultra bare PCBs. They will not be doing the assembly and would like to sell them. If you are interested please let me know. It will be $50 + shipping for two bare boards. You will also need to sign NDA to get all the documentation for these. Those that have already signed NDA for the other boards will not need to do so again.