• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale Free Hook Up Wire Part I for pickup in San Diego area

Things you have for sale.
Hey there, you know how it is, reorganizing and want to get rid of a LOT of wire and also how about some heat shrink for you.
Pickup in San Diego area- Miramar Road off the 15.

Most all the wire is silver-teflon MIL spec ranges from say 24-12 AWG.
The pictures are accurate but looking at them... there is more than you think in those spools and boxes.

This is FREE to whoever wants it, in support of your DIY efforts.
Just post here that you want some or all of it so I know to check my email, which is-

"john1in2" and "at symbol" yahoo.com (just don't want to put in an email link for harvesting).

Also if you are chatty- chat me up! I have other diy stuff that I could give away or sell- capacitors, chassis, etc... lets see what you are into and what you need as I have stopped building after filling up a room of equipment.

Box 01- some spools in here are copper but the bags are silver teflon (mostly)
Box 01.jpg

Box 02

Box 02.jpg

Spools 01, all MIL silver/teflon. the purple/white spool is very full.

spools 1.jpg

Heat Shrink- I'll even throw in the heat gun for you. This is 1/4" red and 1/8 red and another 1/8 black non adhesive

Heat shrink 01.jpg

Last edited: